The RFT has ended, you cannot answer the invitation.
Enterprise Ireland wishes to establish a single party framework agreement for the provision of Graphic Design Services for Knowledge Transfer Ireland.
Service providers are invited to consult the associated documentation, which contains full further instructions regarding the preparation and submission of tenders.
Additionally, service providers are invited to consult the following information:
- Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. Enterprise Ireland will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties
- This is the sole call for competition for this service.
- Enterprise Ireland will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by those submitting an application.
- Admittance to the framework will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
- It will be a condition of contract that tenderers are tax compliant and will furnish the relevant information to Enterprise Ireland when requested to verify their tax compliance.
- At its absolute discretion, Enterprise Ireland may elect to terminate this procurement process, or any contract awarded at any time.
- Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases, it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words "or equivalent" will always be appended.
- Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, Enterprise Ireland is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of tenders with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, tenderers are advised to ensure that they return FULLY COMPLETED documentation in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.